**Only those presently in Canada and with a valid work visa to work in Canada need apply
Integration Engineer (Financial/ETL/SSIS) - Client looking for skill sets in ETL and SSIS. The long term goal of the client however is to move from SSIS to python, so If you have candidates that have some python knowledge they can be our priority profiles.
· Responsible for extracting and copying business data and loading it into a data warehousing environment that they have designed.
· Need to have both design and programming skills as they are also responsible for testing the performance of the system and troubleshooting any problems before it goes live
· Must have extensive knowledge of coding languages, especially python and warehouse architecture and be able to clearly communicate your ideas to the company.
· Must have experience creating highly efficient and customized warehouse environments that perfectly suits the data storage needs of the company.
· Leads the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts.
· Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data storage needs.
· Presenting the company with warehousing options based on their storage needs.
· Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired company specifications.
· Develop/Maintain confluence pages to track all data warehouse implementations and specifications
· Conducting preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before data is extracted.
· Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications.
· Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs.
· Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
· Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
· Develop/Maintain data mapping confluence pages based on data hosted by company warehouse
- 7+ years - Enterprise Data Management
- 5+ years - SQL Server based development of large datasets
- 4+ years with Data Warehouse Architecture, Snowflake experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance / Banking industry – some understanding of Securities and Banking products and their data footprints
- 5+ years Python coding experience
- PL/SQL Server development experience
- Experience with Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $120,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-07-11
Expected start date: 2023-07-17