Who are we?
We are a premium natural health company from British Columbia, Canada, obsessed with helping people live healthier for over 30 years now!
As trendsetters in the health industry, we strongly believe everyone should have accessibility to natural wellness solutions. We are award-winning innovators, whose collective commitment is to offer the highest-quality standards and put our customers first.
Why work for Organika?
Working with us means you will belong to a team of driven individuals who thrive in a versatile and ever-changing environment. We are on a journey to achieve our vision of being the #1 guide for natural health in Canada and we are looking for individuals who are genuinely excited about this!
Certified as a Great place to Work® and a Diversity Equity Inclusion Workplace™ we are serious about providing an environment that supports happy, healthy, and hungry individuals achieve their personal and professional dreams. With over 70% of our team holding nationalities outside of Canada, and the ability to speak over 25 different languages, we are a team that welcomes everyone.
Aside from being a part of a globally recognized brand, there are some great benefits as well! Enjoy a bunch of OrganiPerks at your fingertips, including access to an on-site RHN, yoga, guided mediation, professional development allowance, fitness reimbursements, product discounts... just to name a few.
Want to know more about the role?
At our Head Office based in downtown Vancouver BC, this role will take responsibility for supporting the sales team in administrative functions and maintenance to ensure the organization is delivering on sales objectives and KPIs. If you’re someone who has a passion in the health industry, excellent communication skills, adapt and thrives in a fast-paced environment, you’d be a great fit for our team.
Let’s get into the detail. This role will:
- Provide administrative support for the Sales Department (Inside and Outside Sales).
- Manages order desk emails, outside sales portals
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming emails on order desk to intended recipients
- Process orders on a timely manner
- Use CRM System to manage orders and communication
- Highly skilled in managing general office functions and day to day duties for personnel in the sales department
- Responsible for communicating with accounting and shipping team on regular orders
- Take and upsell orders from fax, phone and email, entering into a computer system
- Processes orders, price quotations and requests documents for clients using ERP system
- Correspond to client’s inquiries, concerns and requests in timely manner
- Creates and maintains confidential files of clients and inter-office communications
- Follows-up business leads/clients by sending quotations, sample and other related communications as directed by the sales team
- In-depth knowledge of providing logistics details to both customers and sales team
- Other duties assigned as required
Who would thrive in this position?
You are an innovative and hungry individual who has the humility to learn and develop alongside your team.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- With one or two years of experience in sales administrative job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and self-directed.
- Preferred a university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field
- Communication and facilitation skills, being able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization, are key to the success of this role
- High level of English proficiency in oral and writing
- Knowledge of French will be an asset
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
If this sounds like a journey you want to be a part of, reach out!