Golden Arrow Group of Companies is looking to hire Shuttle drivers for its Edmonton, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Calmar, Devon, Morinville, Leduc and surrounding locations. If you have a clean driver’s abstract, enjoy driving and working with the public, presentable and friendly, please see job description below.
- Drive company shuttle buses to transport workers.
- Complete required paperwork such as log sheets, dispatch sheets, DVIRS, FLRA’S
- Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems.
- Operate all company equipment needed to communicate with company dispatchers such as radio, to receive information, updates, and passenger lcations.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintain a clean, fueled, and safe bus
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Shuttle drivers require minimum 1 years industrial shuttle bus driving experience or 1 years’ heavy trucking required
- Valid class 2 license with air brakes or class 1 and clean driving record
- CSTS certificate, First Aid and OSSA required
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Class 1 Licence (preferred)
- Class 2 Licence (preferred)
- S Endorsement (preferred)
Work Location: On the road