Ensuring that the product or service provided meets both external and internal requirements, Monitor and update on the performance of the quality system and produces records & reports on performance, measuring against set indicators at established intervals.
Liaise with Customer & staff to ensure that communications are well established for NCR & CAR reporting when required. Where appropriate, advise on possible changes and their implementation to enable others to achieve quality.
Maintain quality demands, these may include management systems such as ISO 9000, philosophies such as Total Quality Management, and methodologies such as Continuous Improvement.
- Manage & review duties associated with Operators
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization;
- Ensure QA compliance & objectives are achieved;
- Assessing the product specifications of customer and suppliers.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Review of standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods.
- Maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Collect and analyze performance data and create charts against defined parameters;
- Promote and lead Continuous Improvement and Corrective Actions within a team environment;
- Liaising with customers' auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers' specifications;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by Senior Management, PPAP, Control Plans, Inspection Sheets.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Coordinator or relevant role.
- Production automotive stamping and welding process experience is an asset.
- Working knowledge of APQP phases & core skills including: PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, & Control Plan
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of QMS & related standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and full understanding of data analysis & statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and use of Data based records
- Outstanding communication & organizational skills
- Results driven & attention to detail • Reliable & trustworthy with team orientated problem solving skills (PDCA)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person