Are you looking for opportunities to work for a rapidly growing company with room for advancement? Support Services Group builds careers! Our company has grown over 400% in the last 12 months! So, there is a ton of room for growth and opportunity. Interested in a leadership opportunity? At Support Services Group, 95% of leadership is hired from within.
We are looking for Motivated, Work From Home, Bilingual Customer Support Representative for a MAJOR fashion retailer.
Equipment for this position is required. Must be MacBook or Windows 10 or higher Operating System. You must have a WebCam, Headset, and High Speed Internet.
We value your contribution and believe that hard work should pay off. We offer competitive rewards and compensation, and we will work with you to maximize earnings through goal attainment.
Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Christmas Day Off!
- Accrue Paid time Off
- PAID training, $19.00 per hour
- Weekly Attendance Bonus
- Monthly KPI Incentives
- Significant career development and advancement opportunities.
- Work Remotely
We will work closely with successful candidates to ensure they are developed, educated, and motivated to maximize earnings and provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
Our employees are treated with respect. We foster a positive and professional work environment and strive to provide a comfortable, safe, and healthy workplace where employees feel secure and happy.
Our team will be fully engaged to provide you with the support you need in your role as a brand ambassador and world-class customer service advocate for our clients.
What we are looking for:
As with most inbound customer support roles, applicants will be required to present and offer various products and services to customers as part of a consultative sales process.
In your role as a brand ambassador, you will learn how to further satisfy customers through a process of consultative selling.
- Handle inbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues.
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems.
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problem-solving and effective call handling.
- Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes.
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Speak English and French Fluently
- Experience with data entry utilizing a computer
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period.
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Start Date October 2nd
We’re excited for you to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check?
- Do you have high speed internet with the ability to connect via ethernet?
- Can you work Full-Time?
- To avoid delay in contacting you, what is the best email address to reach you?
- What province are you in?
- You must use your own equipment for this position, Equipment for this position is required. Do you have a MacBook or Windows 10 or higher Operating System and a WebCam, Headset, and High Speed Internet?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- French and English both fluently (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02