Techify is hiring a technical support professional and a motivated “ticket closer” to help our clients improve the health and functionality of their network infrastructure and computers. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is enthusiastic about using industry-leading tools to help our clients eliminate frustrating computer issues. This role is similar to level-2 and level-3 support roles.
We are looking for a technical support desk specialist to join our Remote Operations team, to work with customers by phone or onsite to fix their computer problems and make things run right again. This is a challenging technical support job where every day is different and you’ll use industry-leading tools to help businesses eliminate frustrating computer problems.
Who We Are: Techify saves time and reduces risk for clients by providing Intelligent Technology service and support. We are a high-performance third-party IT services provider for more than 45 companies around the GTA.
Our Purpose: To do right by our team, our clients, and our company.
Our Values: Growth Mindset, Going to the Front of the Net, Belief in the Techify Way.
We want to hire you if:
- You have atleast 3 years of IT experience with Microsoft-based computer networks preferably in an MSP environment
- You have IT-related certifications
- You have experience working with Windows operating system; Cisco IOS and MacOS is preferred but not required
- You have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with a focus on root-cause analysis to prevent recurring issues and can work tickets based on the daily schedule, ensuring timely resolution of user requests.
- You have a strong understanding of Core Server Roles such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and File Sharing
- You have hands-on experience with Networking/Infrastructure components and technologies such as Switch, Router, Firewall and VPN
- You have ability to diagnose PC hardware and software related problems, perform repairs, and provide support for a wide range of applications
- You have knowledge of Office 365 administration
- You are familiar with VMware, HyperV or other virtualization technologies
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You are highly process-oriented and driven to create processes from efficiencies found in exploration of problem solving; or the ability to create clear technical guides for internal and external use
Things You Might Have Done Last Week if You Had Worked Here:
- Utilized Techify’s remote monitoring and management system to help effectively manage our clients’ networks and provide a high level of client support
- Diagnosed and resolved computer hardware, software, and network challenges
- Remotely accessed client workstations and servers to perform necessary maintenance and fix end-users’ issues
- Added, changed, and removed email accounts on behalf of clients
- Followed up with clients, gained valuable feedback, and saw problems through to resolution
- Competitive salary
- Corporate performance-based profit-sharing bonus
- Health and Dental benefits
- Group RRSP plan with contributions matched by company
- Yearly technology device allowance
- Paid birthday off as well as paid personal days
- Onsite Office Gym
Complete the following survey:
*Please note, an applicant will not be reviewed until they have completed the Culture Index Survey.
About Techify Inc.
Techify saves time and reduces risk for clients by providing Intelligent Technology services and support. We do this through Implementing our Orange Certified standards, aligning IT strategy to business goals and delivering a consistent computing experience to our clients.
While most IT teams are consumed by firefighting issues, Techify focuses on fire (issue) prevention to boost productivity and help an organization make the most effective technology decisions to advance their overall business strategy. Techify is a key business partner to more than 45 professional services firms and non-profits of various sizes around the GTA. We have been recognized four years in a row by MSPMentor as one of the top 500 managed services providers in the world and one of a select few on the list from the GTA.
Techify /ʈɛkˈɪˌfɑɪ/ v. To save time and reduce risk with better IT support. Ranked in the top 500 MSPs in the world (MSP Mentor) and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies (PROFIT 500) five years in a row.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- What is your salary expectations?
- How many years of Technical Support Desk experience do you have?
Work Location: Remote