About the Job
Searidge Technologies, a global leader and preferred partner for Remote Tower and Digital Airport solutions is currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer who is ready to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment. It is a high energy position which requires a winning can do attitude. Reporting to the Vice President of the PMO, the successful candidate will demonstrate superb technical competency, work closely with the Chief Architect and Lead Developers to design and deliver innovative technologies that improve the safety and efficiency of airport operations while ensuring the highest levels of security.
- Work with project stakeholders to define solution requirements and specification.
- Install, configure, and test operating systems, application software and system management tools at the project site.
- Support Solution Architects to enable them to specify the system design, development, and deployment requirements.
- Monitor and test application performance, troubleshoot, propose solutions, and work with developers to implement bug fixes.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to define and manage product requirements, prevent scope creep, and make Change Order recommendations.
- Write and deliver technical, operating and training documentation in compliance with QA processes.
- Researching new hardware and software solutions as well as methods to improve system performance.
- Act as a change agent in continuous improvement initiatives and development of formal methodologies.
- Participate in multiple projects concurrently in diverse global markets.
- Support on-going and future sales opportunities.
- Engineering degree and / or technical background delivering computer-based solutions, a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Five plus years of experience of delivering systems development/integration projects, ideally involving business-critical real-time/on-line systems.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows, UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- An understanding of software production and project management methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to learn new technologies and multitask with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel internationally for multiple weeks, 40 to 50% of the time, specifically UAE, Western Europe, USA and APAC
Searidge develops innovative technology to improve safety and efficiency in the aviation market. With technology at over 35 sites in 20 countries, we are a global leader and preferred partner for Remote Tower and Digital Airport solutions. Through operational enhancements, collaboration and automation, our team helps our customers proactively transform the way they offer and deliver services to meet changing demands.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation, a respectful and positive work environment where creative solutions, empowerment, and collaboration to achieve the end goal are part of the corporate DNA.