Canmore Woodcrafters specializes in quality millwork for both residential and commercial clients, in the Bow Valley, Calgary, and Western Canada. We are looking for an Administration superstar to add to our small but awesome team.
Ideally you are a highly organized individual, with an all-round skillset covering all areas of office administration and enjoy the challenges of a diverse role within a small business.
To compliment the CWC team you are quality person, you are always seeking to go beyond, you are flexible in terms of your thinking and your approach to you work and you have an environmentally conscious mindset.
Main Job Duties:
· Manage human resources and administration functions within the business
· Customer service
· Office management and administration
· Bookkeeping duties such as accounts payable, cheque printing, filing etc
· Benefits administration
· Administration of Health and safety program
· Assist with implement organization wide policies and procedures
Skills, Education and Experience Requirements:
· 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Benefits administration experience required
· Experience with recruitment of foreign workers desired
Terms of Employment:
4 days per week, permanent position
Based on experience.
Location(s) of Work:
Canmore Woodcrafters office, 3-102 Boulder Crescent, Canmore, AB T1W 1L2
Language of Work:
Phone: (403) 678 - 4767
Please apply via email with resume and cover letter attached.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: In person