Join our team!
As Pacific Coastal Airlines becomes one of the leading regional airlines in Canada, we're looking for qualified Saab 340 Direct Entry Captain to join our seasoned flight crew in Calgary.
As a People First organization, we understand a fulfilling career stems from work-life balance and career advancement opportunities. Being part of our dynamic flight crew, you'll experience the most breathtaking flying destinations imaginable, competitive compensations, and a collaborative team, along with your work-life balance so you can pursue passions beyond the flight deck.
Are you ready to experience an exhilarating career that takes you places?
Minimum Qualifications for Direct Entry Captains:
What we proudly offer:
- 2000 hours total time
- 1000 PIC time
- 1000 hours relevant experience*
- Valid Canadian ATPL
- Valid Category 1 Medical Certificate
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identity Card
- Must be Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident or, hold a valid permit to work in Canada
- Ability to travel to/from the United States without restrictions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- *Relevant experience is considered to be multi-engine, multi-crew, IFR, and/or turbine experience in 600/702/703/704/705 operation.
About Pacific Coastal Airlines:
- A starting base salary ranging from $76,473 to $100,000
- Hourly per diem rate of $4.25 per duty hour
- Additional Trainer Pay Premiums for Training Captains
- Guaranteed minimum of 80 flying credits per month
- 12 statutory holidays banked and can be spent to replace days worked in the available schedule
- 3% matching RRSP plan after completion of the probationary period
- Maximum 18 duty-period schedule
- Wild Card Days and socialized schedule control systems
- Sunlife Health Benefits Package
- Jump seat privileges with WestJet, Air Canada, Porter, Flair, and more.
- Employee and family travel benefits including WestJet, Air Canada, Iceland Air, Delta, Allegiant, Cathay Pacific, Alaska Airlines and more
- Peer-to Peer rewards program
- Pacific Coastal Airlines pays 100% of the premiums for Extended health and Dental coverage, and 50% of the premiums for disability, life and AD&D insurances. Our package also includes:
- Paramedical Coverage
- Emergency Out-of-Country Medical Coverage
- Vision Care
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Critical Illness
Pacific Coastal Airlines is headquartered in the vibrant South Terminal of Vancouver International Airport. We service regularly across beautiful British Columbia from bustling international airports to hidden gems like Tofino, Bella Bella, and Bella Coola. Our operation in Southern Alberta also creates an exciting opportunity for candidates desiring to be based in the region as part of the Pacific Coastal team.
Pacific Coastal Airlines is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability or any other identifying characteristic.