Refresh Contracting & Cabinetry Ltd is a growing company offering general construction contracting services and high-quality custom cabinetry and millwork to commercial and residential markets.
We currently have an immediate requirement for experienced Labourer to join our team.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Frame walls, install flooring, plaster, paint, install trim, doors and general carpentry.
- Pick-up materials from various vendors and deliver to shop or construction sites.
- Assist construction and shop crews as needed.
- Ensure safety hazards and/or concerns are reported to a supervisor in a timely manner.
- Maintain exterior and interior work sites during all stages of construction. (pile, sort, and load/ unload materials, remove debris, sweep, mop, dust, etc.).
- Ensure all waste containers are disposed of appropriately.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Valid drivers’ license and clean drivers abstract required.
- Strong attention to detail and able to follow direction of work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work safely and effectively as a team.
- Demonstrated reliable attitude, honesty, and integrity.
- Experience as a general labourer in the construction industry an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- construction: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person