Industrial Bus Driver – $3,000 Retention Bonus Offered!
SOUTHLAND Transportation is currently seeking experienced bus drivers to join our operations team in White River. This is an essential role that offers job security and allows you to make a difference on the front line by transporting employees to work safely.
This is a full-time position with a 14 day on / 7 day off rotation. Depending on the candidate, this can either be a remote camp position or drivers can also be based locally in the town of White River. Allowance for travel costs to be discussed during the interview with out-of-town applicants.
SOUTHLAND is currently offering a $3,000 retention bonus based on performance and attendance.
Why You Should Choose SOUTHLAND:
- Competitive wages - $26.00/hour
- Guaranteed 8 hours per day (worked as a split shift)
- Shift rotation that allows for work-life balance – 14 days on / 7 days off
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
- First class reputation and commitment to safety
- Family-oriented team environment
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace
- Valid class B or C driver’s license
- Clear driver’s abstract
- Clear criminal record
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous industrial / camp experience preferred
- Experience operating vehicles on difficult terrain (logging roads, etc.) considered an asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Flexibility to work away from home in a remote setting
- Willingness to work split shifts with an early (3:00 am) start time
Requisition code - 12980
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 per hour
Work Location: In person