Marketing Content Specialist
GlobeStar Systems is a leader in integrated clinical communication. Our cornerstone product, Connexall®, is an award-winning Enterprise grade IoT platform, purpose built for the healthcare industry. Connexall® is a sophisticated and customizable end-to-end integration and communication platform that helps its customers improve clinical workflow, reduce alarm fatigue, and drive better patient and staff outcomes.
Job Title: Marketing Content Specialist
Start Date: Immediate
Location: USA / Canada / Azores Remote
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Content Specialist will be responsible for writing, editing, and curating Connexall’s written communications in support of achieving and exceeding established marketing and sales goals. This individual will leverage their skills, experience, and established best practices to create and share marketing content about Connexall’s business, services, company and industry, across a variety of mediums and platforms. In addition, the incumbent will audit, edit, and maintain Connexall’s extensive library of existing marketing materials to assure their accuracy, timely revision, and currency.
- Write engaging content for sell sheets, brochures, web pages, blogs, ebooks, case studies, white papers, video scripts, social media content, infographics, and other assets as requested.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team members to build editorial calendars
- Complete writing projects with appropriate voice and style, according to requirements, specifications, and deadlines.
- Develop a review process, versioning system, and schedule for maintaining approved marketing assets and messaging across platforms.
- Audit and update all existing marketing content and collateral across platforms.
- Manage schedule and workload to complete assignments for multiple concurrent projects according to agreed timelines.
- Identify gaps in existing content library and recommend new assets to be added.
- Collaborate with marketing team members, as well as internal and external stakeholders to define content needs and assist in effective communication.
- Distill complex concepts and language into content that is easily understood.
- Edit content to ensure accuracy and consistency of voice, grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Edit content for accessibility and search engine optimization as appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining marketing style guides to ensure consistency, clarity, and voice across Connexall communications.
- Research Connexall’s business, solutions, and customers to understand needs, preferences, and opportunities.
- Develop clinical, technical, and workflow expertise to inform content creation.
- Self-manage and balance priorities between competing demands from multiple customer-facing projects, self directed work, and support related activities.
- Other duties, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, english/writing, or other relevant discipline required.
- 2-3 years of journalism, content creation, public relations, marketing, proofreading, editing or related experience required.
- Fluency in the English language with excellent verbal and written communications skills. (3 writing samples in various mediums required)
- Experience in developing content for healthcare, healthcare IT, or other clinical solutions strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite and commonly used publishing tools.
- Well organized, detail oriented, quality minded and deadline driven.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal direct supervision to manage multiple concurrent projects simultaneously and deliver on expected deadlines.
- Collaborative team player, with an engaging personality, positive “can do” attitude, curiosity, energy, and a passion for excellence.
- Comfortable in an innovation driven, entrepreneurial company environment.
- Competitive annual salary.
- A rich benefits package, including medical, dental, life, long-term disability insurance.
- 401k program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,682.84-$77,914.46 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- How many years of experience do you have in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or Health Care Communications?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: Remote