Position Title: Sales Coordinator
Reports To: directly to Business Manager and indirectly to General Manager
The main purpose of this position is to provide proper communication to all departments within the company to establish a shared vision, to ensure the sales administration process is seamless from start to finish, and to provide clear communication and coordination between sales and production.
In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining the company's reliable reputation by ensuring all orders placed are properly entered into our systems, scheduled for appropriate production dates, and ultimately shipped at the requested time.
In alignment with Canature’s Vision of “Canada’s Leading Freeze-Dried Producer of Freeze-Dried Pet Treats and Foods”, this position has a responsibility to make positive contributions towards the Company’s Vision as well as the fulfilment and creation of a company operating culture that is positive, respects and reinforces continuous improvement, and support staff performance and career development. The position must make an extra effort to abide by, advocate and adhere to the premises of Canature’s Vision.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment and/or material, and relay the information to all other departments to ensure they are aware of the problems.
· Report to both the Business Manager and General Manager on monthly activities regarding sales volumes, sales forecast, and the sales prospective.
· Ensure all orders have been properly scheduled, processed and delivered according to customer requirements. Give after-sales support when requested.
· Analyze monthly/annually sales reports for managers to review
· Develop and maintain filling systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify gaps, and propose improvements. Review and update action plans to each department's managers.
· Take an active responsibility in reporting any events or circumstances that may have adverse effects to the managers.
· Maintain vendor lists, product information and purchase order records.
· Ensure that on-going feedback, coaching, evaluating, and documentation are maintained for all reports.
· Schedule sample requests and deliver them in a timely manner, also ensure clients are kept updated.
· Support the Business Manager by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
· Assist with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
· Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous
· Negotiation and a team player with high level of dedication
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
· Excellent communication, sales and customer service skills with the “can do” attitude
· Well-organized and problem-solving oriented
· Strong skills of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Internal - General Manager, Business Manager, Inventory Controller, Production Manager, Plant Managers, Warehouse, Logistics, R&D and QA, etc.
· External - Clients
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- sales: 1 year (preferred)