NAPA Auto Parts in Okotoks will have an immediate opening for a Shipper/Receiver/Delivery Driver. The position is 40 hours a week, with no weekend work.
NAPA Auto Parts in Okotoks is a locally and independently owned and operated. NAPA Auto Parts has been part of the Okotoks community for 26 years. The current owners have been operating the business since 2011.
This position has two major elements, Shipping/Receiving and Delivery Driving.
In the Shipping/Receiving role the major duties are, but not limited to:
- Correctly receiving product
- Accurately entering inventory
- Effectively maintaining check-in groups
- Investigating receiving errors
- Accurately shipping parts and products
- Processing returns
- Maintaining an organized work area
In the Delivery Driver role the major duties are, but not limited to:
- Efficiently and accurately delivering parts and products to customers
- Maintaining strict timelines for deliveries
- Driving with care, attention and respect for the rules of the road and other drivers.
- Correctly writing up a customer return
- Communicating with other NAPA team members
The successful candidate will work 7:30-4:30 Monday to Friday with an hour unpaid lunch between 11:30-12:30.
In this position time management is key. Prioritizing tasks is essential to complete all the daily tasks efficiently and effectively. The automotive business has peaks and valleys. During the peaks, task prioritization is paramount. In the valleys, organization is key to be prepared for the peaks.
This is a great position for an organized, detail oriented person who can understand priorities. This person must be able to work in a team as well as independently. They will need to be able to apply learned tasks to other parts of the position.
If you are looking for a good job with a good company that values team work and you want to fill an important role, apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$41,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Alberta class 5 driver's license or higher (required)
Work Location: In person