Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Source Atlantic is an innovative and industry-leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. Source Atlantic provides a complete and single source of distribution to the industrial, government, commercial and residential markets and is proud to be distinguished as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. We are partnered with hundreds of world class suppliers, offer a multitude of specialized and technical services, and have many value-added solutions designed to improve our customers’ efficiency and productivity.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
Our branch in Edmonton, AB is looking for a strong candidate to join our team as a Shipper Receiver.
- Interested in working in an industrial, customer focused environment
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum of High School education
- Forklift experience, receiving experience, and computer skills are required
- Prior experience in an industrial and safety industry would be considered an asset
- Picking orders
- Receiving stock
- Shipping orders
- Stocking Orders
- Certification and repair of Lever tools & Chain Hoists
- Certification and repair of Fall Protection products
- Other duties as assigned
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$53,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person