About Wallace Perimeter Security
Wallace Perimeter Security is a leading provider of innovative security solutions that safeguard people and property. We are focused on delivering superior performance to our customers with high-quality gates and security systems. As our business continues to grow, we're looking for a devoted Sales Support Coordinator to bolster our sales team and aid in our mission.
About the Role
The Sales Support Coordinatoris a key member of our sales team, responsible for providing administrative and customer centric support, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relations. The Sales Support Coordinator's main duties include scheduling appointments, preparing proposals, processing sales transactions, and coordinating deliveries. If you excel in communication, thrive in a supportive role, and put the customer first, we'd love to connect.
- Proactively support the sales team in their day-to-day operations.
- Assist in crafting detailed and accurate quotes for clients.
- Support sales team by managing schedules, document filing, and communicating relevant information.
- Offer assistance and support post-sales to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborate with marketing to seamlessly coordinate and execute trade show initiatives.
- Oversee and maintain data entry tasks, ensuring that all records are up-to-date and accurate.
- Established background in sales support or administrative role.
- Proficiency in English and MS Office.
- Proficiency with CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce) is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Organized, dependable, and aptitude in problem-solving.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
- Continuous training and professional development.
- A positive, team-focused environment where your input is valued.
Wallace Perimeter Security is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3P 1A6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales support or administrative: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person