Raise Bore Project Manager
Master Drilling Canada Ltd. is looking for Raise Bore Project Manager for our Various Projects in Canada.
MASTER DRILLING CANADA LTD.
Health & Dental Benefits (after probationary period)
Quarterly Bonus Pay
- Master Drilling offers Health Benefits after a 3 month probationary period. Opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, as well as tuition reimbursement/paid training.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop project plans for MD projects and ensure that input is received from all affected parties in the project.
- Monitor and control activities and responsibilities to ensure project are performed within budget and in time.
- Responsible for coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects.
- Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates assigned engineering work, monitors work for compliance to applicable standards and specifications as well as accepted engineering practices.
- Good communication skills, leadership ability, and technical knowledge.
- Work with superintendents and other trades personnel to ensure work is completed on time.
- Follow companies HSE policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil engineering
- 5 or more years years experience
- Computer skills: Proficient MS Office Essentials (Word, Excel, SharePoint), AutoCAD and MS projects
- WHIMIS Certificate
- Confined Space Certificate an asset
- Working at Heights/Fall Protection Certificate
- First Aid Certificate an asset
- UG Mining experience required
- UG Common Core is required for Ontario Projects
- FMTM is required for Québec Projects
- Explosives permit required for Québec Projects
- Bilingualism would be an asset
- Knowledge of Raise Bore Drilling required
Other Site Requirements & General Working Conditions:
- Ability to work night and day shift is a requirement
- Must be able to work in high traffic areas in proximity
- Pre-employment medicals and drug screening is a site requirement prior to going on site
- Applicants must complete and produce a clean Criminal Records Check
- Must be able to work on a rotation basis (subject to change).
- Camp accommodations
- Must be a team player and have excellent oral and written communication skills
We have multiple opening in various locations throughout Canada. All successful applicants will be required to work on a rotation schedule.
If you are interested in this position, please apply in writing by sending your resume in confidence to [email protected]
Master Drilling is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. Please note that only those selected will be contacted for an interview. Please ensure you include your full name, address, community, and province of residence when applying.