Incepta Solutions is a certified Great Place to Work, operating with leading-edge technologies in IT and high-tech industries to provide premier automation and integration solutions to clients. We modernize legacy applications and create new digital products to help our clients solve complex problems and digitally transform their operations.
- Drive and implement a Salesforce development lifecycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews.
- Design and implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, pages, Apex classes, triggers, processes, flows, workflows, reports, etc.
- Design, develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on-premises or third-party solutions using web services, APIs, etc.
- Participate and supervise the implementation of CPQ solutions (including standard and custom objects, as well as price/product rules), teaming with developers and Salesforce administrators
- Align business processes with industry best practices
- Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce developer
- Strong experience with Sales cloud and Community cloud
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent data analytics skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Contract length: 6 months
Work Location: Remote