Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible
You will participate in the daily activities of our warehouses in a safe way, including activities such as truck unloading, putting away, storing, picking, truck loading, stock counting.
How you will contribute
- Work in the warehousing, order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Adhere to all safety and quality checks and specified rules
- Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner
- Load product pallets following standard operating procedures in accordance with the daily delivery schedule
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Forklift experience preferred
- Have or be able to obtain relevant licenses to operate equipment
- Able to Lift a minimum of 50 lbs./25kg
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
Primarily responsible for replenishment, put away, order picking, loading, unloading, computer usage, computer tools, operation of all material handling equipment, and perform all other duties as assigned, regardless of material type, or job classification. Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Education / Certifications:
Secondary education (fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and strength in mathematics) are essential,
Job specific requirements:
- Requires know-how sufficient to perform semi-standardized operations and may operate equipment requiring set up and adjustments. Typically, requires reading and writing ability sufficient to communicate easily, can use and understand decimals and fractions, and can comprehend simple charts and drawings.
- Authorized operator of a high-reach, counter-balance lift truck is essential
- Familiarity with Windows computer software environment,
- Ability to understand where to locate pertinent information on goods receipt
- Performs tasks requiring physical exertion such as standing, sitting, bending, walking or climbing stairs, using light tools and machines and/or medium weight materials or regular visual concentration, or frequent travel.
- Tact required to maintain good relations with persons inside and/or outside of the area in giving and receiving information.
- Wednesday - Saturday
- 4 days / 10 hours
- Day Shift
With several brands that are among consumer favourites, including Cadbury, OREO, Christie and Maynards, we are one of the largest snack companies in Canada. Many of our iconic brands are ranked first, second or third in their categories, and our manufacturers and pastry chefs have an enviable mission to create and manufacture chocolate, cookies, crackers and candy in our iconic factories and locations across Ontario. A company with many ambitious growth targets, we have invested close to $250 million in our Ontario plants in recent years alone; We run marketing campaigns promoting innovative products such as Cadbury Dark Milk tablets and OREO Birthday Cake and Peppermint Bark cookies. Our community of more than 2,683 employees is present across Canada and our head office is in Toronto. Passion and dedication characterize our Company. We encourage all our employees to be themselves at work, to speak out and to encourage diversity in all areas of activity. In addition, we foster a flexible work environment and place great importance on the notions of trust and empathy to promote a true sense of belonging.
Mondelez welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note that the term "accommodation" in this posting means changes that are made in order to meet the needs of a person with disabilities and not lodging.