Founded in Alberta in 2017, Nova Medical Testing Inc (NovaMT) is a company developing mass spectrometry based analytical solutions for medical and health diagnostic applications. We are currently recruiting software developers who is motivated and passionate about working for our R&D group.
This entry-level position is permanent full-time position, located in Edmonton, Alberta. This position will have the opportunities to work with our experienced software developer and a team of R&D to gain the knowledge and expertise required for building a successful career in software developing.
· Familiarize oneself with software previously developed by the company.
· Gain foundational knowledge about the company's products and services.
· Design, test, implement, and improve existing or new functionalities and algorithms of the software products.
· Maintain, debug and improve existing codebase and database infrastructure.
Skill and Qualifications
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or a related field is required.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Python, with a strong emphasis on handling large projects.
· Experience in GUI (Graphical User Interface) development.
· Experience in SQL and database management.
· Familiarity with one or more of the following areas would be an advantage: bioinformatics; cheminformatics; statistics; web design and development.
· Strong communication skill would be considered an asset.
NovaMT offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
NovaMT is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person