We are currently seeking motivated Maintenance Manager for our client.
This opportunity is only available to candidates who are eligible to work in Canada.
Industrial Maintenance Manager Position Summary:
The Best Connection Inc. is looking for a full-time Maintenance Manager to oversee all of the facilities and operations of the company. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the facilities are well maintained, that we have sufficient supplies and equipment to perform the job properly and efficiently, and that our employees are trained and maintained in their duties. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic, good problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
Shift Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
Location- Vaughan, ON
Industrial Maintenance Manager Primary Responsibilities
· Assist in scheduling of repairs and preventative maintenance on buildings, equipment, plumbing, electrical, etc.
Perform routine repairs on buildings, equipment, plumbing, electrical, etc., as well as minor repairs when needed by the facility manager or other department heads.
· Perform routine cleaning of buildings and grounds as needed by department heads.
· Maintenance of all equipment
· Emergency repair of production equipment on a priority basis
· Co-ordination of outside contractors if required for repair and maintenance.
· Create/Maintain/Enforce the Preventative Maintenance Program
o Spare Parts by machine
o Daily inspection by machine and department
o Maintenance schedule by machine
o Drawings and maintenance documents by machine
· Control of maintenance tools and supplies
· General office and building maintenance
· Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trend.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks
· Prepared to take a welding course to continue to develop that skill set.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Logging and tracking of historical data
Industrial Maintenance Manager Secondary Responsibilities:
· Purchasing maintenance supplies
· Design and build jigs, tables, and various fixtures.
· Gather, learn, and compile data and parts list for each machine.
· Take an active part in daily operations meetings.
· Working closely with shift supervisors in establishing a priority list
Industrial Maintenance Manager Characteristics/Skills:
· Confident with a wide variety of power tools
· Ability and willingness to weld
· Willing to work overtime
· Develop knowledge of CAD
Benefits of working with The Best Connection Inc.
- Steady Hours
- Weekly Pay
- 4% Vacation Pay Weekly
- Opportunity for growth
- Inclusive work environment
About Our Company
We specialize in the supply of temporary to permanent laborer's in the industrial, warehouse and distribution sectors. We have offices in Ontario and Quebec, offering our associates opportunities with some of North America most recognized companies. The Best Connection Inc. is growing the North American network by providing quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals with 24/7 service.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- CAD: 3 years (preferred)
- Inventory management: 3 years (preferred)
- Purchasing: 3 years (preferred)
- Industrial maintenance Manager: 3 years (preferred)
- Preventative maintenance: 3 years (preferred)
- equipment maintenance: 3 years (preferred)
- building maintenance: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person