Assistant to Director of Operations & VP of Sales and Marketing
Objective: Regular and ongoing timely follow up to ensure work is completed as requested, received and shipped within required dates identified by customer.
- Personal assistant to the Director of Operations & VP of Sales and Marketing
- Take instruction and training from the Director of Operations
- Ensure regular follow up takes place on all ongoing and new purchase orders
- Ensure Rush orders follow the same process
- Confirm product information and customer information is correct by reviewing the file (price, quantity, colors, art work, etc);
- Ensure the supplier/vendor confirmation are acurate;
- Responsible for follow up on customer and supplier/vendor acknowledgement/confirmation and ensuring any changes made by either customer and/or supplier/vendor is conveyed to appropriate person
- Ensure any changes are processed accordingly;
- Interacts with Order Entry Person, Suppliers, embroidery room, Shipper/Receiver, management and clients if necessary to ensure delivery of orders by the promised date;
- Responsible for completion of tasks assigned by the VP of Sales and Marketing
- Will be required to assist other positions during busy periods.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Combination of education and office experience (approximately 2 years experience combined with some secondary education);
Demonstrated ability to work in a computerized work environment in a variety of programs;
Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills;
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize work effectively;
Demonstrated ability to respond to changing demands or priorities;
Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please explain the skills and qualifications you have that will enable you to do the job.
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)
- Administrative: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-04