If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work with the #1 Automotive Manufacturer in Canada than look no further. Haliburton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD is looking for a DRIVEN, dynamic, team player as a Licensed Technician. We’re looking for a positive team member who is committed to the development and growth of our service department. Assisting the team in achieving targets creating the best customer experience & satisfaction.
Your role as a Licensed Technician will be to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced automotive environment that involves diagnosing and repairing vehicles of all makes and models. Your goal is to ensure a high rate of customer satisfaction through our mantra of “ Fixed right the first time”.
As a licensed technician, you will :
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Diagnose and isolate engine faults, test automotive systems and components utilizing; personal inspections, road tests, computerized diagnostics and other testing devices as applicable
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune ups
- Advise service advisors on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
Some of your key attributes will include:
- Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program or A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and high school, college or industry courses in automotive technology is required to be eligible for trade certification.
- Trade certification for transmission, steering, suspension and brakes is compulsory in Ontario.
- Chrysler Certified trained is an asset: levels 1,2 or 3.
- Permanent, full-time employment
· Salary: From $22 - $39 per hour , Signing Bonus, Hourly Bonus above regular hourly pay.
- Benefit package
- A positive, fun working environment
- Signing Bonus
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$38.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Expected start date: 2022-07-25