You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
• Support store productivity during peak, high-volume periods as identified by management
• Implement efficient handling of stockroom organization (i.e. style, size, color), responsible for housekeeping and reporting supply and inventory needs to management team
• Exceed completion of shipments, transfers, damages and donations guidelines
• Ensure replenishment is done daily and markdowns are audited within company guidelines
• Comply with all Levi's® Stores policy, procedure, and programs, able to follow directives of store management
• Other tasks as needed
• You are available to work a flexible schedule to meet our needs, including evening, weekend, overnight and holiday shifts (e.g. Black Friday)
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching overhead, and climbing ladders with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Have reliable transportation
• High school diploma or GED
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to consider you for any available positions, and may make an offer to you for either seasonal or regular employment, based on company business needs. You may of course refuse an offer made to you.
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Waterloo, ON, CAN
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.