Legend Fleet Solutions is a growing company producing interior protection products for cargo vans throughout Canada, USA and UK/Europe. As our thriving company continues to expand, we are currently recruiting individuals who can work as an accounts payable clerk.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Legend’s team members always bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Key Objectives of this Role:
· Supplier invoice entry
· Credit card receipt entry
· Preparing payments to vendors
· Entering employees’ expense receipts for reimbursement
· Reviewing monthly statements from suppliers when provided, and proactively reviewing Accounts Payable records to ensure accuracy
· Communicating with suppliers to correct any discrepancies
· Monitor Accounts Payable email inboxes and promptly process all incoming emails
· Be responsible for maintaining up to date A/P files, ensuring all invoices are processed as quickly as possible
· Actively work towards the company values
· Complete any other reasonable duties as instructed by your supervisor and to abide by your contract terms, acting in a professional way always
· Other duties as required
· Highly motivated and driven
· Communicate and interact within the company in a respectful and helpful manner
· Able to perform under pressure and to a deadline
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Legendary attitude!
· Education and understanding of basic financial practices
· Previous experience with accounting software such as Sage or QuickBooks
· Good computer skills and the ability to communicate via email to a professional standard
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Our hours are 7:30am to 4:45pm Monday to Thursday and 6:30am to 3:45pm on Fridays. Does this work for you?
- Why is now the right time to look for a new opportunity?
- This job is 100% onsite in Tillsonburg Ontario, does this work for you?
Work Location: In person