Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Bureau Veritas Laboratories might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
Bureau Veritas is looking for a
Laboratory Analyst, LC-MS/MS
(Full time position)
Join our talented team of experts in the scientific field to advance your technical knowledge and advance your career. Every day we go above and beyond to deliver innovative solutions to help our clients make important decisions that directly impact the community and the environment.
As an intermediate Laboratory Analyst, your main responsibilities are as below:
- Using Liquid Chromatography – Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS), perform routine analysis of environmental samples for the determination of contaminants of environmental concern.
- Provide accurate and reliable analysis reports that allow for full traceability of test procedures performed.
- Identify and interpret atypical results, exercising judgment in appropriate corrective actions to be taken and when to seek guidance from Management.
- Participate in the development and validation of new methods or the improvement/optimization of existing methods.
- Conduct and document routine instrument maintenance, calibration and validation.
- Ensure consumables and supplies are properly maintained and readily available.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established quality protocols and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Support and enforce strict adherence to corporate Quality, Health & Safety policies.
- Suggest and help to implement changes in procedures and processes, which could improve efficiency, productivity, quality, etc.
- Provide general laboratory support and other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
You are the ideal Intermediate Laboratory Analyst, if you have:
- University degree or College diploma in Sciences, preferably chemistry, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong working and theoretical knowledge of LC-MS/MS instrumentation and associated chromatographic data systems.
- Minimum two years of experience working in an analytical laboratory with demonstrated ability to complete more advanced role and duties.
- Experience handling/analysing environmental sample matrices would be an asset.
- Willing to learn and continuously update skills through training.
- Excellent oral and written communication, documentation and report writing skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced laboratory environment with shifting and competing priorities.
- Familiar with laboratory information management system (LIMS) and MS Office.
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
When we look at Bureau Veritas, we want to see a reflection of the communities in which we work. Inclusion is about actively involving every employee’s ideas, knowledge, perspectives, approaches and styles to maximize business success. Inclusion is about attracting new talent who will bring more diversity to our workforce, with differences in culture, professional backgrounds and beliefs.
- purpose: shaping a world of trust.
Guaranteeing quality, ensuring Health and Safety, mitigating risks and improving performance as well as environmental protection and social responsibility … This is what Bureau Veritas is about, truly believing that it contributes to bettering society.
Blending performance & integrity, with ambition & humility, responsibility & openness, we are proud that our people leave a mark on what they do.
We respect our people and believe in our talents.
We empower them to leave their mark, working as a team for the benefit of our 400,000 clients across 140 countries.
We believe that leaving a mark is a true challenge and opportunity for every one of us, a sign of trust and impact, a bond with the future, a proof of growth and development.
Being part of the BV family, is more than just working, it’s being convinced that you will Leave your mark…. in shaping a world of trust.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at http://bvlabs.com/careers/current-opportunities
Bureau Veritas Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Shaping a World of Trust