We are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to join our growing team under the Western Canada Account portfolio. Your daily interactions throughout the company will be instrumental in the business process and productivity of the Sales Team. You could expect to use your skills to track sales leads, coordinate quotes, provide data and reporting, utilize, and improve processes, and assist in managing customer accounts. You will be a large contributor to an exceptional internal and external Customer Experience.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you!
- Set up and monitor effective and efficient workflows for sales-related activities.
- Serve as an advisor to our internal teams by answering all sales-related inquiries.
- Work with manufacturers to promote new and innovative items.
- Remain aware and knowledgeable of promotional programs, competitive products, and marketing initiatives.
- Support sales team with daily activities inclusive of general account maintenance, administrative tasks, troubleshooting assistance for orders, account status updates, as well as order and inventory reviews to ensure an exceptional Customer Experience.
- Maintain part number relationships with corresponding price management execution.
- Prepare and analyze data, reports, and documents to give a business perspective.
- Process sample requests through the business to maintain inventory adjustment accuracy
- Generate proposals and contracts for Account Executives
- Address invoicing questions and work with accounting to investigate and take corrective action
- Opportunity to interact with Customers and Vendors as required to effectively manage company objectives.
- Work with Sales and the management team to develop new customer leads
- Special projects, new ideas, build on process.
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word and BI.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the business.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and analytical skills; recommends solutions, resolves problems, and maintains a positive approach.
- Proficiently handle confidential and time-sensitive material
- A self-starter who works well in both a team environment and independently without constant supervision.
- Solid organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience and Education
- College/University degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Bilingual French/English is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
Bunzl Canada Inc. (bunzlcanada.ca) provides the cleaning and hygiene products, food and retail packaging, safety products and industrial supplies that keep over 45,000 Canadian businesses running, every day. We are one of the largest, most successful global companies in Canada with a long-standing track record of retaining, developing, and investing in our people.
Come showcase what you can do in a fast-moving, evolving company that provides competitive compensation, benefits, RRSP Match, Share Save (Stock) opportunities, performance incentives and career development opportunities. You’ll find the support, leadership, and workplace culture you need to achieve your full potential. When you are successful, we are successful! At Bunzl, we don’t just say our people are our greatest asset, we really mean it. Let’s talk about your future.
Bunzl is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment reflecting the diversity of the communities in which we operate. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.