What we’re hoping you will achieve …(circa 2024) two years from now…
Your potential story, two years from now……..We’d like to thank you for your contributions in launching our slot optimization product, helping clients adopt data driven decision making to improve performance. You applied your breadth of experience in slot operations and analytics to drive growth in operating profit for our clients. The positive word-of-mouth from the early adopter clients propelled our company to triple digit annual sales growth from the new product for two consecutive years.
Here are some of your contributions as a leader on our slot product team:
- You applied your experience in slot operations and analytics along with Tangam’s slot optimization software to help casino operators implement data-driven management of slot product mix, location and pricing on the gaming floor. These efforts drove positive changes to the floor and improvements in profitability for clients.
- You educated our clients’ in understanding the principles of slot revenue management and how their actions on the gaming floor impacts slot performance. Your work resulted in a transformation in the operations staff culture.
- You developed strong relationships with key stakeholders of our software, gathered information on their needs, and communicated the learned product insights to the development team. You collaboratively worked with the product manager and development team to invent solutions to customer problems. Your feedback helped shape the product development roadmap and streamlined feature development.
- You helped the business team grow our pipeline of new clients. You participated in business development activities and client presentations. You promoted the benefits of data driven yield management/ decision making and Tangam’s software through multiple platforms – including your personal network, LinkedIn, and industry events. Your efforts resulted in new clients for the company.
- You mentored junior team members (analysts, engineers etc.) to develop their careers and enhance their knowledge of business and operations management. Your leadership resulted in high team morale and productivity.
- You went beyond the “minimum required” and advanced your knowledge of analytics, operations optimization and data visualization. You shared your knowledge with the Product Management team, thus catalyzing process / technology changes that helped them be more effective in their careers.
We can’t wait until 2022. Now back to today. If you’d like this story to be yours, send us a note.
Who we are
Tangam Systems is a rapidly growing company that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our clients range from Fortune 500 businesses to some of the best known brands in the resort industry, including operators in United States, Macau, Australia, Philippines, Cambodia, New Zealand and Canada. Our Table Games Yield Management (TYM) and Slots Optimization & Data Analytics (SODA) products help casino resorts optimize their gaming operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the patron experience.
Our next generation business intelligence software products takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
- Slot operations / analytics experience. 5+ years of experience in Slot operations in a Director, or higher role. In depth understanding of slot KPI performance metrics, and optimization activities – for example, budgeting, analyzing coin-in/theo/handle pulls/RTP/time-on-device/pricing, lease,owned, wap product-mix analysis, and slot floor operating decisions. Experience must be with a medium/large operation (1500+ slot machines).
- Top notch communicator. Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills. Experience preparing reports and presenting to senior management.
- Comfortable with analysis and presentations. Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office. Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, SAS and Cognos is an asset.
- Degree in Business / Finance, or related discipline is an asset.
- Must be willing and able to travel to client sites for approximately 35% of working time.
- Must have no criminal record and be gaming industry licensable.
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected].