Templeton Properties is currently seeking a pair to be the Superintendents/Building Managers for one of our residential properties in Downtown Halifax.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing maintenance and repairs to building, common area and vacant/tenant units Performing ongoing building maintenance and cleaning
- Responding to tenant concerns
- Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rent, staffing the on-site office, and communicating with tenants
Your qualifications include:
- Strong maintenance skills including, but not limited to: light plumbing, painting, cleaning, general repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience in commercial property management is an asset
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We recognize our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages.
We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives
*Only applications of interest will be contacted
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- This job requires you to live on-site. Are you able to do so upon being hired?
- Are you in Halifax?
Work Location: In person