Do you have some experience as a Front – End developer? If you are detail oriented and a good team player, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will play a crucial role in creating and maintaining visually appealing, user friendly websites and web applications. Your will also collaborate closely with designers, back-end developers, and other stakeholders to ensure a seamless user experience across various devices and browsers.
Beyond Energy Services & Technology Corp. is a private Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) Company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta with operational bases in Red Deer and Nisku, Alberta, Canada, and Anchorage Alaska, Odessa and Spring Texas, USA.
Our Mission: To provide sustainable, innovative and best-in-class MPD solutions to our customers.
Our Values: Respect, Safety, Inclusion, Teamwork and Accountability.
Why Beyond? We prioritize empowering our workforce to collaborate and grow both personally and professionally.
Visit our website to learn more about our mission and values, meet the team, and see why you should choose Beyond: www.beyondmpd.com
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years experience as a front-end developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with Angular and React.
- Build and maintain user interfaces for websites and web applications while adhering to industry best practices.
- Develop Web application as advised.
- Test and debug code to ensure compatibility with different browsers and platforms.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks and optimize web applications for speed and efficiency.
- Maintain documentation of code, development processes and best practice to facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Keep abreast of emerging front-end technologies, trends, and best practices to continuously improve your skills and contribute to the team’s growth.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to gather requirements, provide status updates, and collaborate on project goals.
Beyond Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in this position but aren’t sure if you hold all qualifications, we encourage you to apply regardless. Our focus during the recruitment process is to attract and hire applicants who fit our company culture, who have a strong work ethic, determination, and curiosity to learn and commitment to grow with us. We believe strongly internal training and development and want to work with you to develop the skills you need to succeed!
We would like to thank all those that apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person