At Gibbings & Associates Private Wealth Management our goal is to provide clients with freedom. We hire knowledgeable and experienced financial planners with a passion for unlocking freedom for clients with sound, strategic and principled financial planning.
The Associate Advisor role is perfect for someone who is passionate about the financial planning process and excited at the thought of building relationships, and a book of clients, within an already established practice. This individual will have the opportunity to grow as a member of a team and take on greater responsibilities over time including leading others and managing top client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Leveraging existing client base and developing Centres of Influence to uncover High Networth client referral opportunities
- Designing and implementing business development strategies to grow the client base
- Identifying opportunities to serve existing clients
- Gathering information from clients to prepare plan/proposals
- Assisting Executive Financial Consultant and the team in making recommendations for a client
- Building relationships with clients both independently or alongside the Executive Financial Consultant
To qualify for this opportunity, you should possess:
- MFDA or IIROC license
- LLQP certification (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated ability to interact professionally with clients both on the phone and face-to-face
You should also have the following attributes:
- The ability to connect with, motivate and influence others
- Self-confident but highly coachable with a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated track record of helping clients achieve positive outcomes, and attracting referrals, introductions, and new business
- Desire to learn and be mentored by others
Gibbings & Associates ranks in the top 100 national business results as an elite performance team at IG Private Wealth Management, a Power Corp. company with over 90 years history in Canada. We provide a full range of financial products and services to more than 300 families*, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners in the Kelowna and surrounding areas. We have been in practice for 27 years.
This opportunity offers an earnings range of $120,000-$160,000, in addition to performance incentives.