Looking for Dental Receptionist for family dental office 10 minutes south of Edmonton. MUST have Dental Reception Experience.
Shift: Monday 9:30 am to 4:30pm Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7am to 2 pm Fridays 8am to 4 pm.
Optional Shifts: If looking for more hours, we can include one Saturday a month and/or MTW working until 3pm.
A Dental Receptionist:
· Plays a vital role in providing a positive experience to patients and giving them a reason to come back.
· Ensures accuracy in billing, verifies procedures done, collects payments, and submits insurance claims.
· Manages the schedule by booking appointments, confirming appointments, and pre-booking patients.
· Has meticulous records maintenance skills
The Most Qualified Applicant will:
· Have previous dental experience, and knowledge of gold software as well as Recall Max.
· Experience with direct billing to insurance an asset.
· Generate positive energy in a busy environment.
· Be a strong Communicator, team player, and self-motivated.
· Demonstrate integrity and honesty.
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
· Patient care is important priority.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the large number of applications we receive, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
All staff wear dental uniforms and masks are available for staff and patients.
- Dental Receptionist: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person