As a Rental Coordinator, YOU will experience:
- Working within one of the safest organizations in the industry where your safety and well-being are our most important priority
- Working for the best in class equipment dealer and with premium brands to exceed our customer needs
- Opportunities to continuously Learn, Grow and Develop with our Toromont Material Handling team for your success
- Competitive total rewards including: wages, benefits, and premiums (as eligible)
In a typical day, YOU will:
- Be Responsible to assist customers with their rental needs.
- Promote our products to our existing and future customers.
- Execute all segments of rental operations (form need analysis; find the right equipment; Credit authorisation; rental agreement; coordinate transportation to customer location; invoicing)
- Update, upload and treat relevant rental unit information (availability of the units, installation and removal of various accessories, chargers and batteries, transfers).
- Open service order for the preparation and return of units.
- Collaborate in all project or work related to the rental department.
Must-haves for this role:
- D.E.C. in science of administration, university education an asset combined with 3-5 years’ experience.
- MS Office software knowledge including Word and Excel and of DBS/SAP system (an asset).
About Toromont Material Handling
Toromont Material Handling, a wholly owned subsidiary of Toromont Industries Ltd., sells, rents and provides after-sales service for the full range of Caterpillar, Mitsubishi, and Jungheinrich forklifts. We are also the authorized exclusive dealer for Kalmar lift trucks and container handlers, AUSA rough-terrain forklifts, Shuttlewagon Rail Car Movers and Hoppecke energy solutions. TMH also offers a full range of racking and storage products, and specialized floor cleaning equipment.