Interior HomeCare Solutions is looking for a Residential Program Coordinator to work in our busy Smithers residential homes.
The Residential Program Coordinator will manage youth and/or adult resource homes, ensuring a trauma informed and person-centered approach with both persons served and employees. As a key member of the leadership team the Residential Program Coordinator oversees aspects of the individual resource homes, youth and/or adult services including communication with their natural and paid support and engagement with MCFD or CLBC. They will also be responsible for hiring, management processes and supervision of staff and creation of staff schedules in accordance with funder and company policy as well as CARF standards.
- Degree/Diploma in the social services field
- MUST have experience working with children/young adults with significant mental health challenges
- NCI training/Mandt training
- Previous experience in a management role/residential setting preferred
- A valid class 5 driver’s license and appropriate insurance
- An understanding of computers/internet
- Excellent communication skills
- Health and Dental Benefits available after 90 days with the company.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Working primarily Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30 (there may be times when you are required outside those hours)
- Ability to flex time as needed/appropriate
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Work Location: In person