Titan Manufacturing Inc.
Titan Manufacturing is currently seeking experienced ALUMINUM WELDERS to join our growing team!
Salary: Hourly: Dependent upon experience and qualifications
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welding and fabrication of aluminum for Heavy Truck/Semi Tractor Bumpers, Grille Guards, Brush Guards.
- Fabricate items based on blue prints/weldment drawings.
- Fitting of aluminum heavy truck bumpers and accessories
- Squaring and welding various geometric components
- Adherence to shop safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Responsible to identify areas for improvement, ways to better expedite and gain production efficiencies, and cost reductions.
- Consistently punctual and available for a minimum of 40 hours of work per week
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 0-3 years work experience in the fabrication / manufacturing industry
- Demonstrates strong fabrication skills
- Ability to communicate both verbal & written in the English language
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions via written, verbal, or diagram form
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit;
- Ability to use hands to operate equipment, handle, or feel;
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 – 50lbs
- Occasionally lift and/or move >50lbs with assistance
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below waist
- Ability to wear fully fitted respirator when required*
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- Aluminum Welding: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person