Rate reflects facilities in the North Zone of Alberta (ER, ICU* all variants, OR)
Must have minimum 1 year of experience in associated nursing specialty. Must be comfortable working in isolated areas & being MRN in designated specialty. Pay rate determined by experience, specialty and length of assignment. Start date available as of 01/01/2023. Minimum commitment of 2 months.
Must have active BLS, ACLS, PALS or equivalent supplementary education. CRNA Licensure or commitment to obtaining ASAP. Consideration given based on a combination of years experience and certifications.
Accommodation, travel expenses, license reimbursement, and stipends offered. OT available.
Submit all applications through indeed or at www.auguryhealth.ca
- Charge nurse & rotating ER & Acute Medicine
- Must be competent in dealing with occassional acute Emerg patients
- Provide care to patients in a medical setting as part of a medical team.
- Assess patients and determine their condition, based on information received from physicians, technicians, and other sources.
- Intervene to prevent death or further injury in emergency situations.
- Communicate with the physician and other members of the healthcare team.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $110.00-$120.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Covid Vaccination NOT mandatory
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alberta: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you in good standing with your Provincial College of Nurses?
- ACLS & or TNCC? (preferred)
- CRNA license? (preferred)
Work Location: In person