Integrated Staffing is Hiring:
A Wealth Associate/Operational Administrative Assistant
Are you ready to take your career to the next level Our client, a leading Wealth Management company, is seeking a professional and outgoing Operational Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team. If you have a passion for top notch client service and a drive to excel, we want to hear from you!
Our client is under the umbrella of the fifth largest mutual funds brokerage firm in Canada. They been serving the needs of physician families since 1987 and have evolved into the only “Physician Focused Family Office” based Wealth Group in Atlantic Canada. Reporting to the regional manager, you will team up with an investment advisor to offer an exceptional client experience. Collaboration and partnership will be key to your success.
- Support investment advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to meet client requests.
- Carry out routine operations related to financial transactions (e.g., purchases and sales of securities, necessary transaction adjustments).
- Carry out deposit, withdrawal, transfer, and currency conversion instructions for all investment accounts and ensure diligent follow-up.
- Analyze, open, and update client files.
- Produce portfolio management reports.
- Carry out the administrative management of client files by managing agendas, scheduling appointments, and preparing client meetings.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules.
Key Qualities and Skills:
- Completed college and/or university diploma in a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience in the banking (“back office”), insurance, and/or financial industry.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and/or Conduct and Practices Handbook Course is an asset (not mandatory).
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Autonomous, dynamic, and meticulous
- Full time, permanent work.
- $50,000 per year to start.
- Join a small dynamic and energized team of 9.
They want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work; work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining their team and making a meaningful impact, please submit your application via Indeed. Include your updated resume, a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, and any other supporting documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
At Integrated Staffing, we believe in equal employment opportunities and diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Join their team of dedicated professionals and embark on a rewarding career! Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
wealth management, administrative, customer, operations administrator, investments
#investment #wealthmanagement #wealthgroup #investments #financial