Who we are
Viacore (Formely known as Belterra Corporation) has been providing timely access to conveyor belting and material flow handling products, accessories and solutions since 1969. We make things move for our clients. Through our twenty-one branches, Viacore enjoys one of the largest sales and service networks in the Material Handling industry in Canada. Viacore’s customer-oriented maintenance service has earned us a reputation for being the best in the industry. www.viacore.com
Who we're looking for
Our Langley, BC branch is currently seeking a dynamic individual to take on the role of Sales Coordinator. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, enjoys interacting with people, and likes working in a team environment. We’re open to anyone who is a problem solver, eager to learn, and has the desire to deliver excellent customer service.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations. Take walk-in customer orders and orders over the phone, fax, and email, and provide effective, timely solutions to our customers.
- Communicate with customers and other branch employees to ensure order accuracy and smooth operations.
- Ensure all proper paperwork is completed, inventory adjustments are complete, costing and pricing is accurate
- Produce work orders and coordinate jobs with the Shop Foreman. Clearly communicate the required jobs and update the job board.
- Assist Outside Sales Representatives with quotations and online sourcing of products.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Previous customer service experience and basic mechanical aptitude desired.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Full range of health benefits with premiums 100% paid by the employer
- Group RRSP plan with up to 5% employer matching
- Awesome team of dedicated individuals
- Exciting and challenging work
Does this job interest you? If so, please apply with a current resume and a cover letter introducing yourself.
We thank all applicants in advance, but we will only contact those who have been shortlisted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley Twp, BC V4W 3X7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person