Afmerica Technology Inc. is looking for an experienced or recently graduated (or graduating) Chemical Engineer/Researcher. The position is based in Delson (south shore of Montreal).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Process Development.
- Heat and momentum balances
- Simulation and extrapolation of processes
- Technico-economic study (CAPEX/OPEX, etc).
- HAZOP study
- Life cycle analysis.
- Experience with non-conventional heating processes and systems will be an asset,
- Study of kinetics and hydrodynamics of multiphase reactors.
- Interpret and communicate results of gas characterization and analysis (GC, FTIR), TGA, NAA, BET, ICP, GC, XRD, XPS, SEM, EDS, etc.
- Write technical report and scientific documentation.
- Report regularly on the progress of the work.
- Perform all other related tasks.
Graduate (bachelor, master, Ph.D) in chemical engineering.
Current member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (asset).
Must follow all health and safety guidelines
Written and verbal communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Work individually as well as in a team environment
Attention to detail
Bilingual (French & English, oral & written) is a major asset.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $115,000.00 per year
Type d'emploi : Temps plein
Salaire : 55 000,00$ à 115 000,00$ par an
Horaires de travail :
- 8 Heures
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
Lieu du poste : En présentiel
Date de début prévue : 2023-09-25