Chudd’s Powersports is currently seeking to fill the role of a Service Advisor with immediate availability. Chudd’s Powersports is a family owned and operated business built around family values, teamwork and customer service. Applicants must be highly organized, practice good communication skills interpersonally and clerically, demonstrate responsibility and dedication, know how and when to delegate responsibilities to staff.
Knowledge of powersports parts, engines, mechanical operation, and RV's are considered assets.
In addition, all applicants should demonstrate the following abilities:
● Ability to create work orders, estimates, invoices for customers with a balanced workload
● Experience with scheduling, dealing with customers frequently to schedule jobs for their snowmobile/ATV/boat/motor/RV trailers for service and repairs
● Ability to be organized and maintain an organized workspace and storefront
● Awareness and dedication for monitoring staff and delegating work, ensuring productivity with the correct tools and support for staff to stay productive while helping where required
● Ensure customer satisfaction
● Vendor maintenance - maintain a good relationship with vendors through calls and emails.
● Record and file keeping for all customers and all jobs that come through the service shop
● Handling of a till, credit card system, complete sales and manage storefront, as well as end of day cash balancing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gimli, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-04-10