What we do.
We are a global VoIP telecommunications provider for businesses. We supply a communications solution aimed at improving the way business organizations connect - our solutions are available through your browser, mobile device, and desk phone.
About the role.
Net2phone, a rapidly growing division of IDT, is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to manage the Global net2phone Salesforce instance.
The perfect candidate will have deep knowledge of managing Salesforce.com instances including creating process flows, automating tasks and emails, and creating custom reports and dashboards.
We are looking for someone with a creative mind who holds themselves to the highest ethical standards, is driven, and has a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. You will serve as a team contributor with the primary system administrator for the Global Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users.
What you'll do.
- Work with the Salesforce team on upcoming project which involves merging two Salesforce Lightning instances into one
- Liaise with leadership from all of our departments as well as subject matter experts to analyze, create, and implement new processes or automate existing one
- Work with custom objects / Apex development
- Ensure basic administrative functions like user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage data feeds and other integrations
What we offer.
- Join an amazing team culture who values work life balance.
- Accessible team socials (virtual and in person).
Learning opportunities and growth.
Paid time off, sick & family days as well as paid volunteer days.
Ability to work remotely.
$2,000 in health & wellness benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm EST
This is an in-office hybrid position – with the potential to work remotely 2-3 days a week- we want you to be in the middle of all the action!
Looking for a change? Want to do something new? Need to make a difference? It's time to learn, do, and become more than you ever thought possible.
net2phone Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.