Full-time position - temporary for one year (maternity leave replacement)
LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works. LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
The incumbent participates in the coordination and harmonization of the various pedagogical practices at the LaSalle College, particularly with respect to the application of policies, the success plan and the development of the skills of the College's teachers. The mandate covers three main areas: pedagogical development, professional development of teachers and curriculum development. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Studies at LaSalle College, a member of the LCI Education network.
- Support the development and adaptation of courses (online, flex (comodal), blended, or face-to-face);
- Coordinate resources, files, pedagogical or pedagogical projects, activities or teacher training programs;
- Accompany groups of teachers or program teams in the realization of pedagogical and pedagogical projects;
- Contribute to the resolution of pedagogical and pedagogical-digital problems;
- Initiate, advise, assist and train teachers in the use of pedagogical and digital applications;
- To guide teachers in their professional development;
- Provide or promote pedagogical development for teachers;
- Contribute to or develop and update pedagogical materials, institutional documents, learning assessment tools and pedagogical templates;
- Support program leaders in the selection process of new teachers;
- Contribute to the development, implementation, evaluation, updating, harmonization and development of programs of study;
- Participate in the verification of the application of pedagogical policies and directives;
- Carry out conformity analysis of course outlines, activity schedules and evaluations;
- Support the various actors in the implementation of activities that promote student success.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends in the field of pedagogy, in the field of pedagogical applications and other technologies useful to teaching and learning.
- Collaborate with all College staff to ensure quality service to students.
- All other tasks related to his/her duties.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in education, pedagogy, educational technology or related field;
- 2-3 years of experience in training or teaching or in a similar capacity;
- Knowledge of the higher education environment;
- Good command of French and English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Ability to work on several projects or files simultaneously;
- Good communication skills;
- Good facilitation skills;
- Be open to change;
- Be open to change; Seek to develop or acquire new knowledge, skills and know-how;
- Have a positive attitude and evolve in a "solutions" mode;
- Show initiative and autonomy;
- Be able to interpret data (data on student success and program quality);
- Be aware of innovations in techno-pedagogy.
- International company established for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Competitive salary;
- Continuous training program;
- On-site daycare;
- Group insurance, including an Employee Assistance Program and telemedicine;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Health and wellness program (including lunchtime yoga classes);
- Sick days and personal days;
- Company located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transportation;
- Flexible telecommuting policy.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply: women, person with disabilities, native people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities. If you are an applicant/person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.