Clothing Sales Associate – Keyholder – Part Time
As a Sales Associate with Warehouse One, you help people look and feel their best! From the moment a customer walks through our doors, you’re tasked with providing friendly, committed, caring, and real service from start to finish! In addition, as a Keyholder, you get to mentor your fellow team members to success and have the opportunity to lead shifts in your manager’s absence.
What’s in it for you
- 50% off clothing and accessories (for spouses and dependent children too)
- Casual day - everyday! Our fashionably casual dress code allows you to be comfortable at work while showing off our latest looks as our brand ambassador!
- Scholarship opportunities available annually to team members and their children
- Ongoing learning available through unlimited access to our online e-learning platform
- An inclusive work environment - all members of our team sign an inclusivity commitment as part of making sure that Warehouse One is a place where everyone feels welcomed
What you’ll be a part of
- Delivering outstanding service to our customers and coaching your fellow team members to do the same – building outfits while also building relationships!
- Being a champion of our Warehouse One Perks customer loyalty program to secure repeat customers while motivating your fellow team members to do the same
- Operating the point-of-sale system – ringing customer purchases through ensuring they leave happy!
- Being the first to see new product as it comes into our store and displaying it on the sales floor
- Creating and fostering a positive work environment where all team members are driven to meet and exceed store performance goals
- Overseeing store operations, including assigning and following up on tasks, and performing store opening and closing duties in conjunction with, or in the absence of management
- Ensuring the store looks great for our customers by participating in store housekeeping and visual displays
WHO YOU ARE
- Prior supervisory experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Sales driven and customer service focused, with an eye for fashion and a drive to help customers find clothing they love
- Energetic and able to respond to the ever-changing needs of our fast-paced retail environment
- Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder, and move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store
- Flexible in availability and don’t mind working evenings and weekends
WHO WE ARE
Proudly clothing Canada since 1977, our mission is to offer our customers well-made, affordable, comfortable, and stylish clothing in a wide range of inclusive sizes. At Warehouse One, we are the destination for jeans and everything else to complete the perfect look. Our wide range of inclusive sizing options makes it easy for everyone to look and feel their best.
Our Core Values
FRIENDLY Being friendly means having a pleasant, helpful approach to everything we do. A friendly attitude and genuine smile lets people feel welcome and comfortable in our stores.
COMMITTED We are committed to having a wide selection of quality, affordable jeans. We are dependable, performance driven, and devoted to helping our customer.
CARING We are open-hearted and care about our co-workers, customers, and the people in our community. We genuinely care that our customers look and feel good in Warehouse One clothing.
REAL Being “real” means we are down-to-earth, unpretentious, honest, and sincere. We only give honest, helpful advice to our customers.
At Warehouse One we are all about helping people look and feel great. Feeling great doesn’t just have to do with what we wear, it’s also about feeling welcomed and included. Warehouse One and our team members are committed to ensuring all people feel welcomed in our stores and office and that our differences are appreciated and celebrated.
At Warehouse One, we are enthusiastic and proud partners of Make-A-Wish Canada, helping them create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. So far, we have helped grant over 100 wishes and have raised over one-million dollars with the help of our teams and customers.
Warehouse One is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Warehouse One sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Weekend availability
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
Work Location: In person