We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Automotive Apprentice Technician . In this hands-on automotive repair and maintenance role you will provide technical repair and diagnosis expertise to keep our client’s vehicles operating safely, efficiently and to manufacturer specifications while recommending potential work based on your review of the vehicle.
SOME OF THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Performing repairs, preventive maintenance checks and electrical components, suspensions, exhaust, brakes, drivelines, tires and all other aspects of the vehicle.
- Completing work in a timely, safe and efficient manner, ensuring that any work and diagnostics are completed correctly the first time.
- Reviewing work orders and vehicle condition in collaboration with Service Advisors and Senior Technicians to proactively identify suggested services.
- Recommend repair work based on your opinion upon review of the vehicle, to ensure safety of the unit, the operator and the public.
DO YOU HAVE:
- A superior knowledge of the tools, practices and methods to complete mechanical maintenance and repair jobs.
- Prior automotive apprentice experience?
- A valid driver's license and good driving record and driving abstract.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Apprenticeship
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- automotive technician: 2 years (required)
- Driver's License (required)
- Journeyman (preferred)
Work Location: In person