Do you have DZ/AZ experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
No fuel experience? That’s okay! We’ll teach you AND pay you to learn!
Evening Shift - 4:00pm/5:00pm start
What you get:
- Home Daily - No long-haul deliveries – Consistent shifts
- Competitive pay rates & overtime available for those who want it
- Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Paid Health Spending Account
- Multiple bonus opportunities (leads & referrals)
- Paid time off
- Company provided uniform, work boots and PPE
- Uniform laundry service
- Company provided cellphone & Bluetooth
- RRSP Matching program (optional)
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (optional)
- Life & Critical Illness Insurance (optional)
- Paid Employee Family Assistance Program
- Fully Paid training program
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Who we are:
4Refuel is proud to be recognized for its commitment to safety and culture having been named Top Fleet Employer (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) Canada’s Safest Employers – Logistics & Supply Chain (2020, 2021), and certified as a Great Place to Work, and Best Workplaces™ for Women 2023 from Great Place to Work Canada™. As Canada’s largest and most experienced mobile refueller, 4Refuel has dominated the direct-to-equipment market for over 25 years and ranks among the country’s largest fuel buyers.
What you will do:
- Deliver and unload fuel to our client base in a timely fashion (home daily, no long-haul)
- Present yourself as a true industry professional
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related documentation
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of DZ/AZ of driving experience
- Petroleum experience is considered an asset
- Valid and clean Commercial Driver’s License with Air Endorsement
- Flexible to work Weekends and/or Holidays when required. Overtime is offered to those who are willing to work extended and flexible hours
- Enjoy working outdoors with minimal supervision
During the interview stage, all candidates will be road tested and will participate in a Ride Along with a seasoned 4Refuel driver. Should an offer be extended, candidates must successfully pass pre-employment testing which consists of: a criminal record search, drug and medical testing and employment reference check.
4Refuel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are committed to diversity at 4Refuel, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. 4Refuel does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Commercial driving: 1 year (required)
- AZ or DZ license (required)
Work Location: On the road