Calling all high achievers and growth marketers:
We are looking to hire a motivated, experienced DTC Growth Marketing Manager (or as we call it, Growth Strategist) to scale the awesome DTC brands we work with, using innovative strategies executed using a combo of the right creative, optimization techniques, and paid media on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. The primary role of the DTC Growth Marketing Manager is very dynamic: to communicate directly with clients, oversee and execute strategy, maintain and strengthen the relationship, manage expectations, and ensure all efforts are helping to achieve their goals.
This is a full-time remote position.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DTC GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER SPECIFICALLY WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- At least 5+ years experience in a marketing role
- At least 3+ years experience in client-facing roles
- 3+ year of digital marketing agency experience
- 2+ years of experience with Facebook ads and Google ads and PPC
- Experience marketing in the eCommerce industry
- Experience with the end-to-end process of handling and managing client accounts
- Experience managing 5+ client accounts at a time
- The ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas to help our clients and company grow
- Confidence in building rapport and leading meetings, and general day-to-day communication
Nice to have:
- Email marketing experience with Klaviyo, Sendlane, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of other types of marketing, ie; influencer marketing, PR, etc.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
First and foremost, being the primary point of contact with your clients: OWNING the relationship.
- Onboarding new clients
- Providing maximum value to the client within the confines of the scope of work
- Reporting KPIs and other meaningful results to clients on schedule, while providing the client with context and understanding
- Complete transparency to the client regarding all aspects of their marketing
- Diligently working alongside contractors and specialists to ensure that:
- Strategies are being executed effectively campaigns are scaling profitably
- Investing your skills in the clients’ success and proudly owning the results
Being a team player:
- Collaborating with leadership and manager to create effective client strategies
- Collaborating with manager and relevant paid ads specialists to ensure the strategic plan is being followed and goals are being met
- Communicating regularly with paid ads specialists and delegating pending execution of marketing deliverables, new campaign creation, ad optimization, etc.
- Strict adherence to upGrowth Commerce’s core values (both internally and externally)
Being a digital marketing expert:
- Understanding of all aspects of Paid Ads Management (and ability to execute when needed) including but not limited to: campaign setup as per upGrowth’s eCommerce framework
Ensuring campaigns are being managed effectively as per upGrowth’s eCommerce frameworkTracking and interpreting analytics data as they relate to client goals daily campaign/ad set/ad optimizationAggressive Account scalingAssistance with in-house marketing needs when requiredKeeping abreast of current changes and trends in the world of digital marketing & how it relates to eCommerce
- Vacation days: 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Sick days: 5 days of paid sick leave
- Profit-sharing program upon completion of probationary period
- Benefits/Health coverage
- Training & development: employees will be provided an annual training allowance to develop job-related skills
THIS POSITION IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF…
You're an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. You are able to clearly explain complex topics in simple ways, and provide the best service to our clients. You are able to negotiate, and persuade people to see your point of view.
You're Motivated and a Self-Starter.
We're looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
You're an Analytical, Resourceful Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You understand what needs to be done to achieve a goal, and will do whatever it takes to get it done, even if it requires some out-of-the-box thinking.
The nitty gritty:
Location: Canada (Fully remote, with office in Abbotsford, BC)
Timeframe: As Soon As Possible
Starting Salary: $70,000 - 75,000 (CAD) + profit-share upon successful completion of 3 month probation
Working Hours: US Business hours
5+ years experience in a digital marketing role
3+ years experience in client-facing role(s)
3+ years of digital marketing agency experience
2+ years experience with Facebook ads, Google Ads
1+ years of experience with PPC/PPC Management
1+ years in successfully growing DTC/Ecommerce brand(s)
Applicant who wish to be considered for this role must also complete the form located on this page:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have experience creating DTC product landing pages? Explain
- Please explain your approach to creative testing
- This role can be high pressure at times, and may require you to take on a full client load within the first few weeks. How will you prepare for this?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 5 years (required)
- Account management: 3 years (required)
- managing 7+ clients simultaneously: 1 year (required)
- DTC/ecom marketing agency: 3 years (required)
- E-commerce: 3 years (required)
- paid ads: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote