Maderra Personnel is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Drill Team Quality Representative Coordinator III in St. John’s, NL.
Located in St. John's, NL, Maderra Engineering Inc. provides project management, project services, engineering, technical and personnel services to the Energy, Resource, and Commercial sectors. We are a progressive, people-powered, and energetic company, and our vision is that each member of the Maderra Team is empowered to control the success of the company.
- Provide functional guidance to and coordinate Drill Team Quality Representative (DTQR) network activities.
- Ensure DTQRs are oriented to the Drilling Quality Management System and have the necessary tools and support needed to achieve Drill Team objectives.
- Develop Equipment Receiving Inspection Program
- Develop Equipment Preventative Maintenance, Inspection and Test Program
- Develop Pre-Job Service Tool & Equipment Inspections and Preparations
- Develop Inventory Maintenance Inspections
- Report to Drill Team Management on Contractors Performance
- Facilitate Contractor Key Performance Indicators
- Educate Drill Team Personnel in Quality Management System Requirements
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology from a recognized institution
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Experience in oilfield related work
- Thorough knowledge of sound quality assurance practices. Abreast of best practices and latest technology in meeting minimum industry standards and specifications (such as API Standards, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 9001, American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), etc.) for manufacturing, inspecting, transporting, installing, maintaining and storing oilfield equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of ASNT inspection practices.
- Extensive knowledge of T.H. Hill DS-1 drill string inspections.
- Completion of ISO 9001 Lead Course
- Experience and extensive knowledge of oilfield Drilling and Completions Engineering or Operations.
- Experience with Rig Equipment and related operations.
- Good self-motivation and ability to influence others without authority (Drill Team, Quality Team, and Service Providers).
- Strong organizational skills (programs, priorities, sharing/balancing the load).
- Good business writing and computer software skills.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Work Location: In person