An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a Licensed Automotive Service Technician for our Cam Clark Ford location in Canmore, AB.
With over 20 dealership and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, and California, Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience as well!
In the position of Licensed Automotive Service Technician reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for keeping our family of customers safely on the road by ensuring their vehicles are in top working order.
You will be accountable for:
- Identifying problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Performing maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Performing basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Performing routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Explaining automotive repairs and issues and providing great customer service.
- Performing specific repairs as guided by our warranty steps and procedures.
- Ensuring our customers’ vehicles are operating safely.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Other duties as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A valid Driver's License with a clean Driver's Abstract
- Familiar with both manual and automatic transmission types
- Valid Automotive Service Technician (Red Seal) Certification.
- Superior knowledge of complex mechanical or electric systems of vehicles.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work on your own or with a team.
- A high level of integrity while performing extensive diagnostics and repairs.
- The ability to remain organized and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong Communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canmore, AB T1W 0L1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- automotive technician: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License with clean Driver's Abstract (preferred)
- Automotive Service Technician Red Seal Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: On the road