The Customer Service Representative role is a key operations function that oversees the data entry of customer loads and responding to customer inquiries. The CSR ensures that all customer loads are entered into the system accurately and that all information is relayed to the Load Planners in a timely fashion so that trucks and partner assets can be utilized in an efficient manner.
- Enter customer orders into dispatch system in an accurate, timely fashion.
- Communicate with customers any discrepancies on load sheets, answering any questions from customers.
- Communicate all load information to the Load Planners in a timely fashion so that trucks and partner assets can be utilized in an efficient manner.
- Request proof of deliveries and provide PODs to the accounting team in a timely fashion so that all work can be billed to the customer ASAP.
- Use critical thinking to see issues with customer load sheets (ie. Missing info – customs brokers / temp information / PO or pickup numbers etc)
- Fulfill any add’l responsibilities assigned by management.
Abilities and skills required:
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
**Trucking / Logistics experience is a must.
**TruckMate & other related software knowledge is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
Work Location: In person