Title: Front Desk/Night Auditor
Department: Front Office
Summary: Handle the requests and transactions of the hotel guests, and coordinate with the other departments as necessary.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel, make future reservations when necessary.
- Post pantry charges, valet charges and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts
- Administer hotel guest payment policies
- Handle hotel multi line telephone system, transfer calls, take messages for hotel staff as well as guests
- Modify, make and cancel guest reservations
- Assist in the verifications, balancing and revenue to maximize hotel’s availability
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill guest special requests
- Communicate Four Points By Sheraton facilities and services to guests at check-in
- Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities
- Responsible for shift cash transactions
- Responsible for maintenance of hotel key security system
- Administer guest safe deposit boxes
- Know hotel emergency procedures
- Inform housekeeping of vacant dirty rooms as they become available upon check out (ie. Early departures, etc)
- Update room status as housekeeping notifies the desk of changes (ie. Out of order rooms)
- Read and communicate clearly
- Distribute mail to staff boxes as well as guests
- Maintain an inventory of special guest service items such as roll-aways, cribs, irons, etc.
- Track status of rooms used for tours and status of rooms in maintenance
- Always excel to satisfy our guests every day, every stay by offering Ultimate Service
- Notify housekeeping and maintenance of any reported problems with our suites or grounds
- Carry out any reasonable request made by management that I am capable of performing.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person